Everyone has heard the adage, “It’s hard to find good help these days.” HDC has a willing and able workforce that will solve your vacancy problems. We provide screening, training, and on-going support, so the person you hire will be a good fit for your company’s needs.
Why should you hire someone from HDC?
- They are motivated, skilled, and eager to work.
- We will help coach the person and provide follow up as needed.
- HDC staff are available for expert advice on disability awareness and job accommodations.
- We can assist you in applying for available tax incentives.
- Professional advice is available to help you meet legal requirements like the ADA and EEO/AA.
A sample of local businesses that recognize the value of hiring someone from HDC include:
Beyer & Rock
All Saints Lutheran Church
St. John Vianney Church
Wise Guy’s Pizza
Solid Waste Commission
Steak & Shake
Zion Lutheran Church
Save A Lot
Tri-State Windows, Siding and Roofing
Contact information for more about Community Employment:
Phone: 563-391-4834 | E-mail: email@example.com
HDC on Facebook
By being consumers, employees, taxpayers, and neighbors, HDC participants achieve a sense of belonging. From the work they do, they experience pride and satisfaction for doing a job well and being rewarded by a paycheck. By living in the community, they learn what it's like to pay bills and how to be a responsible citizen and a good neighbor.